Bolog

Hello dear passer-by. Here some of my latest works. If there is one word to describe these works, it is monk's work, somebody told me. Go ahead and have a look, I'll update it everytime there is something interesting brewing. Have a nice day. Bo

Thursday, June 01, 2006

just not

I've been working on this clay thing now longer then I anticipated. It just seems that every time i think it's looking good, and i start smoothing the surface, something else that doesn't look the way i want it to pops up. Then I cover it up, have a smoke and look at it for another time. Mostly I start cutting off pieces, hours of work, wrinkles & crevices, But then when I look too long at it it looses it's magic and is no longer a coherent face but a compilation build out of different parts of different faces. Not very human.
More demonesque. Which brings me to the next pointe: what do I want to express with this sculpture. And ofcourse that changes too while shaping the clay. Sometimes one would wish that life was not so full of possibillities, choises and experiences. Right. Here some more pics:
this pic is of about 3 days ago. Now the next few are of just a few minutes ago. If you want you can look for the differences !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home