Bolog

Hello dear passer-by. Here some of my latest works. If there is one word to describe these works, it is monk's work, somebody told me. Go ahead and have a look, I'll update it everytime there is something interesting brewing. Have a nice day. Bo

Friday, March 17, 2006

easy day

Today I Started where i left off yesterday. That was the pieces you see above. However, I'm so not content with them that for now I decided to put them aside. Instead I opened Flash and drew the decorations above. That's about how they should be, more or less. When that was done I was thinking about how unproductive these last days were, and thus prepared the two supports "orchid" to the white-marble-sand terrazzo shelf. Now it's just some cleaning, gonna have a few days in which I won't have much time to work, and it's also quite dusty here. Right, I'll keep it at that. Have a nice day.


Bo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home