Bolog

Hello dear passer-by. Here some of my latest works. If there is one word to describe these works, it is monk's work, somebody told me. Go ahead and have a look, I'll update it everytime there is something interesting brewing. Have a nice day. Bo

Sunday, May 07, 2006

update

Hello faithfull readers. I'm back for over 2 weeks now.
The trip was all that, and there are pics of it on the CA-trip blog (in links, right upper corner). What happened also is that my camera broke down during that trip. That also means that i can not take pictures of the things i'm working on right now, which are a little building and construction job (such as removing doors and putting smaller, older looking doors in their place, meaning also building walls etc.) and a head of clay. It's especially the clay head that might be an interesting work to follow, alas. Lets see if I can make the building job something to be proud of too. If only they will let me make something nice & fun .... Made a drawing/design today which would be that.
Gotta get me some euro's to pay all the bills (was not such a nice coming home) and a new camera. Until then, Be cool & stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home