Bolog

Hello dear passer-by. Here some of my latest works. If there is one word to describe these works, it is monk's work, somebody told me. Go ahead and have a look, I'll update it everytime there is something interesting brewing. Have a nice day. Bo

Monday, March 27, 2006

Already gone

Last weekend a good friend of mine turned 41 and celebrated this in Arnhem (the Nethertlands) making it possible for me to take some additional pics of some of my work in it's finished state. You probably have seen these 3 items before if you regularly keep track of this blog, nevertheless i'll post the pictures again. The table top is polished, on the picture I posted earlier it wasn't, the kitchen's supplement is working and put up, as well as the "wastafel-armatuur". Tomorrow I'll be on my way to visit my sister in Los Angeles, gotta pack some stuff and buy the last presents and all that stuff. You all be good and Have A Nice Day.



Cheers

Bo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home