Bolog

Hello dear passer-by. Here some of my latest works. If there is one word to describe these works, it is monk's work, somebody told me. Go ahead and have a look, I'll update it everytime there is something interesting brewing. Have a nice day. Bo

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

encore

This is as far as i go with these supports. The shelf I will make later, right now i think terazzo of wtihe and crema marble-sand, maybe some marble-powder too to make it more velvety, bound with white ciment. I feel not like working today, however, i know myself and there are these other designs for supports still waiting, crying out to be released. It's driving me crazy. So today i start work in wood again for a bit, make the cast for the terrazzo shelf too probably.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha bo - ff door je werk geneusd, ziet er goed uit! Benieuwd wat dat met die terrazo wordt. En vooral die tafel is helemaal top, helemaal af met die groene poten. Hoe heb je dat gedaan? Later...
Arjen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home